I partially misunderstood.  You said wrong folder and I thought that meant somewhere other than N1MM Logger+.  That's where I thought it belonged.  Wrong!  In any case, I think I have that part of this problem under control.  Thanks for pointing out the folder-thing.

73 from PHX,

Fred/NA2U

On Aug 15, 2015, at 10:35 AM, '73, Bob K8IA' bobk8ia@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Fred,
Read my email to you again. I never said that it should be downloading to the N1MM Logger+ folder. I said that it may be loading into the "wrong folder". The correct folder is pointed out in the recent VE3KI email. GL

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

-------- Original message --------
From: "'Fred - NA2U' cwman@... [N1MMLoggerplus]"
Date:08/15/2015 7:19 AM (GMT-07:00)
Subject: MORE Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] Program Update - Error

Bob, K8IA, suggested that wl_cty.dat might be downloading to a different location than N1MM Logger+.  I found that it is downloading to "My Documents\N1MM Logger+\Support Files".  I found the same to be the case on my Win 7 computer.

It appears that ""Tools->Download and install latest country file..." is downloading the file but not installing it.  It can be manually imported if one knows the other tool doesn't install the file.

73,

Fred/NA2U

From: "Steve London n2ic@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...>
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 21:14:41 -0600

Want to try something else ?

Install 1.0.5053 from
http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=15 .

Go to Tools->Download and install latest country file.
Report back if that worked or not.

After that, you can go back and download/install 1.0.5095.

These tests really do help the team try to figure out what is happening.

73,
Steve, N2IC

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55ceb35860cb633587dcdst01vuc

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

N1MM+ FAQ: http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Frequently+Asked+Questions&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55cf4ab4624bc4ab47794st01vuc

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: