From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2015 10:55 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] F-key setup for NAQSOP

I successfully did this yesterday.  (Just basic CQ and exchange)  It’s different from N1MM Classic.

In my case, I put the .wav files in C:\ Windows \ users \ Mark \ documents \ N1MM Logger+ \ wav \ Mark

By the way, if you don’t name your .wav files correctly, Logger+ will “complain” and show you the file it’s looking for, so you can re-name your files-- very helpful!

73, Mark WA9IVH

On Aug 14, 2015, at 5:03 PM, Spencer Shields spensur46@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Anyone in the group good at setting up the wav files for ssb contests?

I have wav files recorded but cannot seem to get the correct path to import them to N1MM +.

Spencer     W7SUR