From: "'Fred - NA2U' cwman@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...>
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] Program Update - Error
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 03:33:51 GMT

wl_cty.dat date shows 1/19/2009. I have "updated" the country file many times but, without any error message, I never noticed it was not actually updating. My laptop is only used to keep a 'backup' copy of my logs via network in case my desktop hard drive crashes, as it has in the past. Again, this laptop had Windows 8 until yesterday, now 8.1. Computer is still connected to internet.

73,

Fred/NA2U

From: "Steve London n2ic@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...>
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 18:31:59 -0600

No, I don't have the answer, other than go to
http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=15 ,
download and install the latest update.

To help the team narrow this down, please do this:

Go to Tools->Download and install latest country file.

Report back if that worked or not.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 08/14/2015 05:30 PM, 'Fred - NA2U' cwman@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
OK, I'm a little behind the curve. I just upgraded my laptop from Win 8 to Win 8.1. I'm trying to download Plus version 1.0.5095. I get the following error: "Program Download Update Failed. Error: An exception occurred during a WebClient Request. Do you have a working internet connection?"

Yes, I have a working internet connection that I've been using with no problem for two days. Plus was already installed when I upgraded Windows. I've never had a problem with N1MM(+) before. Tried running as administrator, no difference. What can I be missing?

73 and thanks from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

Want to place your ad here?
Advertise on United Online
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55ce7a69ab87e7a69683est03vuc

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

N1MM+ FAQ: http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Frequently+Asked+Questions&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55ceab86ce0f2b827eedst02vuc

------------------------------------

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55ceb35860cb633587dcdst01vuc

N1MM+ FAQ: http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Frequently+Asked+Questions&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation

Yahoo Groups Links

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55cf4ab4624bc4ab47794st01vuc