Re: Performance Degradation, Windows 10, RTTY

Terry Glagowski / W1TR / AFA1DI

Steve, Bud,

1.       Right click on the START button, lower left of desktop,

2.       Choose Task Manager from the list.

3.       Choose the Performance tab in Task Manager.

4.       RIGHT CLICK on the large CPU graph upper right in the Task Manager window.

5.       Select Change Graph To.

6.       Select Logical Processors.

This will show CPU usage for individual logical processors (cores, threads).

73, Terry / W1TR  :  )