Re: Performance Degradation, Windows 10, RTTY

Steve London

Is it the overall CPU utilization that goes to 40% ? Or is it just N1MM Logger that is going to 40% ?

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 08/14/2015 08:30 PM, aa3b.bud@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
Version 1.0.5096.0
Windows 10
MMTTY

I'm seeing occasional CPU utilization spikes while transmitting RTTY.
The CPU utilization gets to around 40%; I see the spinning cursor
indicating the system is busy, and the transmitted signal goes into
"dittle." This is my first time operating a RTTY event since upgrading
to Windows 10. The problem happens about every 2 or 3 minutes and it is
killing my ability to operate the SARTG WW RTTY contest

The processor is an Intel i5-2450M CPU @ 2.5 GHz.

Any recommendations?
**//___^

tnx,