Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 7:30 PM
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Performance Degradation, Windows 10, RTTY

Version 1.0.5096.0
Windows 10
MMTTY

I'm seeing occasional CPU utilization spikes while transmitting RTTY.  The CPU utilization gets to around 40%; I see the spinning cursor indicating the system is busy, and the transmitted signal goes into "dittle."  This is my first time operating a RTTY event since upgrading to Windows 10.  The problem happens about every 2 or 3 minutes and it is killing my ability to operate the SARTG WW RTTY contest

The processor is an Intel i5-2450M CPU @ 2.5 GHz.

Any recommendations?

tnx,

Bud AA3B