K3 Transmit Problem with N1MM Plus and FLDigi

KB3Z

Good Evening,
This is Mark Griffin, KB3Z. I am now able to get my digital Interface window with no problem. But for some reason when I go to transmit the K3 keys but I don't get the normal Rtty sound/ALC bars. I have my K3 set to Data A. I can receive just fine with the Receive window. What am I doing wrong with getting it to transmit? If I close N1MM down and just use FLDigi, my K3 transmits Rtty the normal way. Any help would be very much appreciated. Getting a bit frustrated as they say. Mark Griffin, KB3Z