Program Update - Error

Fred - NA2U

OK, I'm a little behind the curve. I just upgraded my laptop from Win 8 to Win 8.1. I'm trying to download Plus version 1.0.5095. I get the following error: "Program Download Update Failed. Error: An exception occurred during a WebClient Request. Do you have a working internet connection?"

Yes, I have a working internet connection that I've been using with no problem for two days. Plus was already installed when I upgraded Windows. I've never had a problem with N1MM(+) before. Tried running as administrator, no difference. What can I be missing?

73 and thanks from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

Want to place your ad here?
Advertise on United Online