Re: n1mm.hamdocs.com server kaput?

Victor Paul

Something odd is going on.  I can get to n1mmplus.hamdocs.com just fine from my office at work, but here at home, it just times out. Changing  DNS servers didn't work.  Cleared the cache in my browser, no joy.  Tried a different browser, still nada.  Doing a ping to n1mmplus.hamdocs.com resolves to an IP address of [50.28.8.76} and times out.

Called my ISP Tier One ( tocn.com ) and the tech said he couldn't get to it either.  Anyone else having this problem or is my ISP just goofed up somehow I wonder?  Is there any other website where I can download updates until this gets figured out?

Victor Paul - WB0TEV