Re: Reinstalling N1MM+ on New Hard Drive

Fred - NA2U

Thanks, George.  Cloning would be the easiest way for sure but I'm replacing the hard drive because Win 7 has been become very flaky.  No viruses or malware found.  I'm going with a clean start.

73,

Fred/NA2U

On Apr 17, 2015, at 6:15 AM, George Dubovsky n4ua.va@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

About a month ago, I replaced the HDD in my Win7 Pro Dell desktop with a Samsung SSD. The Samsung came with cloning software and I'm told most of the others do too. I transferred my entire drive to the new SSD, unplugged the old drive and installed the new SSD and it booted up as though it had always been there. I didn't have to re-install or patch any of my programs including N1MM+.

73,

geo - n4ua

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 8:13 AM, 'Fred - NA2U' cwman@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:
I'm going to install a new solid-state hard drive in my Windows 7 Pro desktop.  I'm documenting all the Config tabs so I can get the settings right when I reinstall.  I want to retain all my logs, function key message files, etc.

My question is:  After I install the program on the new disk can I copy the contents of the 'old' N1MM+ documents folders into their respective folders in the new installation and retain all my logs, etc. and be good to go?

73 and thanks,

Fred/NA2U

Forget the iPhone 6
1 little-known Apple supplier holds wealth-changing growth potential.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5530f90f1368790e2b07st02vuc

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: