Reinstalling N1MM+ on New Hard Drive

Fred - NA2U

I'm going to install a new solid-state hard drive in my Windows 7 Pro desktop. I'm documenting all the Config tabs so I can get the settings right when I reinstall. I want to retain all my logs, function key message files, etc.

My question is: After I install the program on the new disk can I copy the contents of the 'old' N1MM+ documents folders into their respective folders in the new installation and retain all my logs, etc. and be good to go?

73 and thanks,

Fred/NA2U

Forget the iPhone 6
1 little-known Apple supplier holds wealth-changing growth potential.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5530f90f1368790e2b07st02vuc