Re: GRITTY Released to public..

Rick Ellison <n2amg@...>

One thing I failed to mention in this post is GRITTY needs to be installed outside of the Program files directory or the logger will not be able to create the config files that Gritty uses with the logger…

73 Rick n2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 4:34 PM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: RE: [N1MMLoggerplus] Re: GRITTY Released to public..

“It’s a great contribution – and one I’m sure will get better over time.”

Some of the things already mentioned will come with a future update. Alex wanted to get this first version out the door to make sure it works first then he has said he will add to it.

He came to  us and asked it be added to N1MM as he feels that users will notice a better decoding using the method he does. I have been using it as an RX window for the last 3 weeks and have had a times better copy over MMTTY and at others MMTTY was better. It is another tool to add to the arsenal. I’m sure Alex will read the forums but if not you can email him at ve3nea@... with your suggestions and feedback..

73 Rick N2AMG