Re: "Proposed Functionality Improvements"

Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@...>

It is under Files >  N1MM Logger+ Beta
73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.
On 3/21/2014 5:33 PM, David Robbins wrote:

Where is the ‘beta gallery’??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net