What is the correct setting?

73,

Fred/NA2U

On Mar 23, 2015, at 2:30 PM, "'Bob Turner' Bob@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

It probably won’t work, but perhaps a cold boot versus a warm boot?  Also boot the radios (turn them off, wait, then on).

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 11:47 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] N1MM+ with MMTTY - NO Diddle

Thanks, Steve.  I have literally spent hours trying to solve this.  I can't begin to estimate the number of reboot!  I would reboot after each change I made.

(DX4WIN will have to wait until I get the contest software running.)

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

On Mar 23, 2015, at 7:36 AM, "GW4BLE steve.gw4ble@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

Fred,

I had that happen a couple of times to with DX4WIN 'holding' the port but a reboot would usually fix it.

Steve

GW4BLE

5S

On 23 Mar 2015, at 14:26, Fred - NA2U cwman@... [N1MMLoggerplus] <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

I also now get the following error:

"COM6 is in use by another program, but the port is also configured on N1MM Logger.  The COM port will not work in N1MM Logger until this is corrected."

The only other use of COM6 is DX4WIN for CW but that program does not run at the same time N1MM is running.

73,

Fred/NA2U

Begin forwarded message:

From: Fred - NA2U <cwman@...>
Date: March 23, 2015 at 7:16:37 AM MST
To: "N1MMLoggerplus@..." <N1MMLoggerplus@...>

Good morning.

Mode sent to radio: (Radio 1/VFOA)
RTTY to RTTY
PSK to USB

73,

Fred/NA2U

On Mar 23, 2015, at 5:08 AM, "'Joe Subich, W4TV' lists@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...> wrote:

What are your settings for "Mode sent to radio" in the Mode Control

tab of "Config | Configure Ports, Mode Control, Audio, Other ... "

==> Use radio mode

That's "Mode recorded in log" ... what is set to RTTY and PSK in

"Mode sent to Radio" (the *other* box)?

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-03-23 12:16 AM, 'Fred - NA2U' cwman@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:

In particular, which radio button is selected in the DI1

MMTTY Setup area?   ==> FSK

What are your settings for "Mode sent to radio" in the Mode Control

tab of "Config | Configure Ports, Mode Control, Audio, Other ... "  ==> Use radio mode

73,

Fred/NA2U

"Wretched excess is just barely enough."

Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:25:26 -0400

What settings have you selected on the "Digital Modes" tab in

Logger's "Config | Configure Ports, Mode Control, Audio, Other ... "

dialog?  In particular, which radio button is selected in the DI1

MMTTY Setup area?

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School Year. Look Now!
classmates.com