From: "'Joe Subich, W4TV' lists@... [N1MMLoggerplus]" <N1MMLoggerplus@...>
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: Re: [N1MMLoggerplus] N1MM+ with MMTTY - NO Diddle
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:25:26 -0400

What settings have you selected on the "Digital Modes" tab in
Logger's "Config | Configure Ports, Mode Control, Audio, Other ... "
dialog? In particular, which radio button is selected in the DI1
MMTTY Setup area?

What are your settings for "Mode sent to radio" in the Mode Control
tab of "Config | Configure Ports, Mode Control, Audio, Other ... "

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-03-22 7:48 PM, 'Fred - NA2U' cwman@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
On Com 6 I have Digi & CW/Other boxes checked and DTR=CW, RTS=PTT,Tx1

EXTFSK is also on Com 6 and is not displaying "NG"

The radio and the interface are the only hardware components using any com ports.

If CW and EXTFSK are both on the same port (looks like they are to me) what am I missing?

73,

Fred/NA2U

On 2015-03-22 7:08 PM, 'Fred - NA2U' cwman@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
I've had MMTTY working FSK in N1MM classic for years, then N1MM+, with no problem.
I worked in WPX RTTY before going to KH6 for ARRL. When I returned RTTY would not work.

Could not find problem. I tried making changes to both programs with no luck.

I've been through the N1mm+ and MMTTY setups COUNTLESS times but I get the same result.
Tried swapping com ports, etc. I can copy RTTY FB but I can't transmit other than
carrier. NO diddle.

Running Windows 7 Pro.
2.80 gigahertz Intel Core2 Duo
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
3072 kilobyte secondary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)
Not hyper-thread

4MB RAM

Using N1MM+ v1.0.4798.0

Have tried RTTY described below with SO1V in both BARTG contest and DX mode. My mileage
did not vary.

Controlling radio on Com 4. Have CW & PTT on Com 6. Both radio
control and CW transmit work FB.

Interface is Microham USB III. CW and radio control work FB. I thought I had identified
a problem with the interface cable (FSK line) but it looks like my skills using an Ohmmeter need
rehab. Changing cables made no difference.

In N1MM+ I have configured radio (Pro III) to Com 4: 9600,N,8,2,DTR=Always on,RTS=Always
on, Tx1. I have Digi & CW/Other both checked and DTR=CW, RTS=PTT,Tx1

MMTTY setup: On Soundcard tab have Reception and Transmission both set to USB Audio
CODEC. On TX tab have PTT & FSK Port set to EXTFSK. Misc. tab: Source = Mono, Tx port
= Com-TxD(FSK). MMTTY path: C:&#92;Users&#92;Documents&#92;N1mm Logger+&#92;MMTTY&#92;MMTTY.exe

EXTSK= Com 6. FSK output = DTR. PTT output = RTS

I don't know how this all works. But I had it working before. I've tried to follow the
instructions. My 'guess' is that the error is something simple. There may be an obvious
error in my configuration but I don't see it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

73 and thanks,

Fred/NA2U

Heavy rains mean flooding
Anywhere it rains it can flood. Learn your risk. Get flood insurance.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/550f4b9e7c8f14b9e077bst02vuc

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

N1MM+ FAQ: http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Frequently+Asked+Questions&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

------------------------------------
Posted by: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@...>
------------------------------------

N1MM+ FAQ: http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Frequently+Asked+Questions&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

N1MM+ FAQ: http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Frequently+Asked+Questions&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Posted by: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@...>

N1MM+ FAQ: http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Frequently+Asked+Questions&structure=N1MM+Logger+Documentation

Yahoo Groups Links

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/550f93ca554d013c945f1st01vuc