Re: N1MM Issues [2 Attachments]

Rick Ellison <n2amg@...>

Your computer is set to use 125% fonts. This does not show the windows correctly when that size is shown. Its on the list to be looked at..

73 Rick n2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerplus@... [mailto:N1MMLoggerplus@...]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 1:30 AM
To: N1MMLoggerplus@...
Subject: [N1MMLoggerplus] Fwd: N1MM Issues [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Jim Brown k9yc@... [N1MMLoggerplus] included below]

Here are screen grabs illustrating two issues. The first I've been
seeing for at least a week, perhaps only since I started using this
computer -- the default window size doesn't show the complete window,
and cannot be resized. I can see everything if I set the window to full
screen.

In the second screen grab, you see that I lost F-Keys in the right
window. This happened in the last 60 minutes of NAQP RTTY. I've rebooted
both the computer and Logger Plus at least twice since then.

Thanks and 73, Jim K9YC