Re: Logger Dumps Calls and Garbage Text Into Call Entry Window

Jim Brown

That was it, Rich. Funny -- it was on in one window and off in the other.

Perhaps it's another option that ought to die, like autocomplete calls. :)

73, Jim K9YC

On Sun,3/1/2015 4:09 AM, ve3ki@... [N1MMLoggerplus] wrote:
Stuff appeared in the call sign box without clicking on anything? That
sounds to me as if you have Hover Mode turned on. If so, try turning
it off (DI window Setup menu, about the 8th item on the list). I tried
hover mode once for a minute or two a few years ago, then quickly
turned it off - it drove me crazy, even in SO1V. Seems to me you'd
have to be extremely precise with your mouse movements to make this
usable.