Zoom Lecture - Tuesday - "Old Ham Radio Kit"

G4UDU Phil

This may be of interest to some of the membership

Just a reminder that WADARC will be hosting an online Zoom lecture tomorrow (Jan 5th). I'll be opening the channel around 7.45 pm for members to login for an 8.00pm start.

The lecture is entitled "Old Ham Radio Kit - Why Do We Bother?" and is by Steve Shorey, G3ZPS.

Here are the details for you to login:

https://zoom.us/j/98110488404?pwd=T2pKVThyZHlPTlZ0cXN5TWJNZzlKZz09
Meeting ID: 981 1048 8404
Passcode: 89542

Please note that non-members are also welcome, so you may see some faces you don't recognise. Please pass the link to anyone else you think may be interested.

Phil G4UDU