Walking Fox Hunt Tomorrow

M6ZRJ Stella

Tomorrow Evening Friday 13th July Come & Join the MSARS Walking Fox Hunt

7.20pm ready for 7.30pm first transmission.

All the Hounds will be starting from Cyprus Hall Car Park.

Normally everybody meets there from approx 7.20pm.

Sealed envelopes will be passed out to those teams that take on the Foxes, inside will be the location of the Pub for those who give up!

The first transmission will be sent from the Foxes location at 7.30pm, we will be using 145.375Mhz +/- QRM, this will be 2 mins long and we will be then transmitting for 1 min every 10 mins after that at 7.40, 7.50 & 8.00 etc.

If nobody has found us by this point some general clues will be slipped out during the 1 minute chat so listen carefully or your drinking time in the pub may be short!

73

Stella M6ZRJ

Alan G8YKV

For more info visit www.bullguard.com