This Weeks Meeting

G4AKG Peter

Hi Everyone
                 Would everyone who intends to run field Day please attend this fridays
meeting  to  discuss actions to be arranged..
              Regards
                  Peter
                    G4AKG

M0NCJ Chris

Re field day.

Update on access via the track from the south.
The field that  was full of three foot high grass(I mistakenly reported that there was also another crop)
has been completely cleared so there is a clear root from the farm to top of the hill.
Chris M0NCJ.

From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> on behalf of G4AKG Peter <pcfandpdf@...>
Sent: 20 June 2022 07:47
To: msars@groups.io <msars@groups.io>
Subject: [Msars] This Weeks Meeting

Hi Everyone
              Regards
                  Peter
                    G4AKG

M0XYF Berni

Hi Chris.

I guess this is unofficial, but I've been told by Alan, Ken and Peter that our participation in NFD has sadly been cancelled due to lack of support by club members. This is upsetting, but NFD is probably the event in the year that needs the most members to attend to make it viable, including people volunteering to stay overnight. Not enough pledges of support have been received, and so this decision has had to be taken. This Friday night's hall booking will probably also be cancelled, though apparently we are still awaiting confirmation of that.

I've already updated the website.

Berni M0XYF

On 27/06/2022 14:05, M0NCJ Chris wrote:

Re field day.

The field that  was full of three foot high grass(I mistakenly reported that there was also another crop)
has been completely cleared so there is a clear root from the farm to top of the hill.
Chris M0NCJ.

From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> on behalf of G4AKG Peter <pcfandpdf@...>

Hi Everyone
              Regards
                  Peter
                    G4AKG

G8KMP Mike

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for the updated information on the southern track to Keymer Post.

You attended the 2019 VHF-NFD with only eight of us there.

It was hard work with just a few of us there.

It is not only the site for us, but the cutting back, organising the actual day & most times staying overnight, to carry on the next day.

With just the four of us at the meeting last Friday, we don't stand a chance to carry all this out.

Such a pity as I have been going up to the site over many years now.

All the people I have to get permission from has been done, this is the Farmer, SSSI contact and the Southdowns National Park.

We must have more support for this event in the future!

Best Wishes

Mike G8KMP

On 27 June 2022 at 14:05 M0NCJ Chris <chris-nic@...> wrote:

Re field day.

Chris M0NCJ.

Hi Everyone
              Regards
                  Peter
                    G4AKG