This weekend Virual Radio Show

G4UDU Phil

Its Show Time !

This weekend is the Florida Hamcation - or at least it should be ……

There is a big list of Webinars - REMEMBER this is Florida time.  UK - 5 Hours

CU there

Phil G4UDU

GJ6WRI Steve

Thanks for the heads up on this event Phil.

I watched 6 of the webinars, all very educational. For me, the most interesting was the Long Island CW Club webinar. They have 40 lessons a week for all abilities and levels, and even have dedicated groups for the blind, deaf, autistic, and the other group that I can never remember………Oh yes, got it…..YLs. (Incoming  !!!)

Overall, very enjoyable. As you may expect, most talks are available to watch again on YouTube.

73

Steve GJ6WRI