Talk on 24th September will be Zoomed

M6ZRJ Stella

Dear All

This coming Friday will be a talk by Sue Davis G6YPY on her Emigration. For those that cannot join us in person we will endeavour to zoom it as well as record it. Please remember that due to time constraints this may well be in two 40 minute sessions, with a break between.

Please find below the information needed if you want to join us via zoom.

Alan Cragg is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Sue G6YPY's Emigration Talk Zoom Meeting

Time: Sep 24, 2021 08:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/9024503912?pwd=SGV1U2tvb0RQTjFwNGtkTWJOcFBFQT09

Meeting ID:

902 450 3912

Pass Key:

aJ2QnR

73

Stella Rogers

Unofficial Programme Secretary

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

M0XYF Berni

Alan/Stella, thanks for doing this. I'll be joining the Zoom call for sure.

Berni M0XYF

On 22/09/2021 16:37, M6ZRJ Stella wrote:

[...]

N4XAT Roberto

Bernie,  It is now 8:10pm London time.  Still no host.  Has the meeting been changed?
Bob/XAT

Sent from Roberto's IPad!

On Sep 22, 2021, at 12:44, M0XYF Berni <msars@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Bob. I'm still waiting too. I can only assume that there are system setup problems at the hall... hang on are we in?

Looks like it!

Berni