Surplus Equipment Sale this Friday 22nd October

M6ZRJ Stella

Dear Members

On Friday 22nd October we will be holding our first Surplus Equipment Sale since 2019.

This will be held in Cyprus Hall STARFORD HALL where we can space the chairs more.

The catering will be serving the following :-

Sandwiches Sliced Cheese, Sliced Cheese & Ham, Sliced Ham, Sliced Beef.

Cheese Straws

Cake

Tea & Coffee

Please note that from this Surplus Equipment Sale the commission that the Society takes from Sellers Items will increase to 15% of each total sale.

This is to let you know that as a Society we now can take Chip & Pin / Contactless payments.

If possible minimum payment £10 please.

We can accept the following:- Square Payment symbols 2021.JPG

Stella Rogers M6ZRJ

Hon Treasurer

73

_._._,
Sent from Stella on the move. M6ZRJ

M6ZRJ Stella

Dear Members

On Friday 22nd October we will be holding our first Surplus Equipment Sale since 2019.

Doors open from 6.30pm when everybody starts to setup that arrives there.

Once we have the tables and chairs setup we can then put out the Surplus Equipment out!

Doors will be closing nominally at 10.30pm

For more info visit www.bullguard.com