Shack End-Fed Half-Wave Testing

M0XYF Berni

The SWR (no ATU) is still >3:1 across the whole of 80m, but the Flex internal ATU pulls it in to a maximum of 1.2:1 at the bottom of the band. More than that I cannot test remotely.

It will be interesting to get an analyser on it to see where it's actually resonant, but it's perfectly usable.

Berni M0XYF

G4AKG Peter

Hi Bernie
               Thanks Bernie I shortened the short wire by 1 inch
thanks for the Test have straightened it out a bit more..
               Regards
                   Peter