REMINDER tomorrow 15th October we have a talk by Jon Wymer on How to Design and Build RF Power Amplifiers. On Zoom as well.

M6ZRJ Stella

Dear All

This coming Friday will be a talk by Jon Wymer on How to Design and Build RF Power Amplifiers.

Jon will be bringing some examples, old and new to look at. We will be live streaming this event on Zoom so members that cannot be there will be able to join in too. Sounds like one not to be missed.

The new and much improved quality video (after our first test zoom last month) will also be available via our video page and on our YouTube channel.

Please find below the information needed for those who want to join us via zoom.

Alan Cragg is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Jon Wymer on How to Design and Build RF Power Amplifiers Zoom Meeting

Time: Oct 15, 2021 08:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/9024503912?pwd=SGV1U2tvb0RQTjFwNGtkTWJOcFBFQT09

Meeting ID: