radio antennas

M0NCJ Chris

Good afternoon all,
                                     I just walked past Cyprus Hall a few minutes ago. The radio antennas all look fine except of course for

the ladder line, from the main shortwave aerial, still partially resting on the tiles.

Chris N.  M0ncj.

M0LDP Dave <m6iqw@...>

Hi Chris,

Not heard from you for ages. How are you?

Cheers

73 Dave M0LDP

On 2 December 2020 15:18:36 GMT, M0NCJ Chris <chris-nic@...> wrote:
Good afternoon all,
                                     I just walked past Cyprus Hall a few minutes ago. The radio antennas all look fine except of course for

the ladder line, from the main shortwave aerial, still partially resting on the tiles.

Chris N.  M0ncj.

www.qrz.com/db/M6IQW

M0NCJ Chris

Hi Dave and everyone,

                                         I am fine. I listen to some of the msars nets.  An interesting website that has some relevance to radio
propagation.

Chris N.