Please help for a good cause

G4UDU Phil

Hello

On the list of October 1st there is a “Memory Walk” in Brighton

I will be there with my Granddaughter Lottie taking part and trying to raise money for the Alzheimers Society.

I will be extremely grateful for any sponsors to help with this charity - I have family members and friends that have issues now with memory loss and advancing dementia.

Our team name “Walk for Dough” came about with me teaching Lottie about bread making and now she is a contacts manager for major retailers in the food industry.

Many thanks for your help

Phil G4UDU