Playstation 2, Xbox, Lekmark Portable Photo' Printer P315

M0XYF Berni

Alex M0TOT is clearing out some more stuff. This lot is free to collector. You can reply to me and I'll forward to Alex.

Posted to groups.io as not really suitable for the main website, but I thought it would be good to give club members the first shout.

Good morning Berni,

Please could you advertise the items on the club's website. They were left
behind when one of our neighbours moved. They are 'free for collection', as
a bundle only.

Regards

Alex. Henderson motot

M0XYF Berni

Apparently, Groups.io will only accept in-line pictures and not attachments, so hopefully you will get these this time.

Good morning Berni,

Please could you advertise the items on the club's website. They were left
behind when one of our neighbours moved. They are 'free for collection', as
a bundle only.

Regards

Alex. Henderson motot

M7VJE Chris

Edited

Hi Berni
Are these still available? If they are,I would be interested as I can find a good home for the Playstation and the Lexmark printer, as I only want the Xbox.
Thanks Chris.