News Items

M0XYF Berni

A few bits to pass on this weekend.

Firstly, a couple of members have expressed a wish to experiment with some of the internal website features (registration, posting articles etc.) but had not received the emails I sent when I set those facilities up.

In case anyone else missed this information, it can be revisited here:

https://msars.org.uk/index/32-joomla/61-create-your-own-msars-content

Bath and District Amateur Radio Club have just dropped the flag on applications for places on their Intermediate level training course. I know we have several Foundation licence holders at the club, and these places will go very quickly. Top notch training at bargain pricing. Details here:

https://msars.org.uk/news/105-intermediate-level-course-announced-be-quick

Alan Cragg recently appeared as a guest speaker at Denby Dale ARS talk night. Check the link on our video page:

https://msars.org.uk/videos

A report and pictures too of the Junk Sale:

https://msars.org.uk/news/103-junk-sale-bargains-were-definitely-had

Enjoy your weekend.

Berni M0XYF