MSARS Letter

M6ZRJ Stella

Hi All

Please find attached letter.

You can now fill in online at https://msars.org.uk/homepage/join you can also pay online as well if you feel comfortable, if not you have the option to still pay by BACS, Cheque or Cash.

If you would prefer you can download and print a paper copy of the Membership Application Form rather than fill in online as you have done before.

If you do not have a printer please feel free to either email myself m6zrj@... or come to one of our meetings and there will be one there for you to fill in or take away and return to Mike Pollock our Membership Secretary.

73

Stella Rogers

Hon Treasurer

MSARS

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

M0XYF Berni

Good stuff. Thanks Stella. Saved me a job! I assume you'll also send this to the non-groups.io members?

I also just posted this article onto the website:

https://msars.org.uk/news/122-plea-to-all-members-regarding-membership-renewal

Berni

M0XYF