From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> on behalf of M0XYF Berni <msars@...>
Sent: 05 January 2021 23:30
To: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io>
Subject: [Msars] MSARS 2021 membership application form

... now available on the 'Join Us' page of the website if you haven't already received a paper copy from Mike Pollock.

M0XYF Berni

Thanks Tony.

I've got the website covered now, so any requests you may get for updates, please just re-direct them to me.

Thanks for everything you've done. You can sit back and just enjoy reading stuff now...

Don't get too comfortable though, I might still tap you up for the occasional article contribution or photo once in a while!

The same goes for Mike P who let slip to me that he has a vast photo archive and a few undocumented stories to tell!

Berni.

On 06/01/2021 10:52, G3XQM Tony wrote:
Excellent work Berni - well done. Here's' to the future of MSARS.

... now available on the 'Join Us' page of the website if you haven't already received a paper copy from Mike Pollock.