Mid Sussex Amateur Radio Society Email Groups

M0WVE Merv

I thought we were all supposed to be using the io group that Berni went to a lot of trouble setting up ages ago.

Maybe I have it wrong but there should only be one email group.

Can I request that the two group administrators liaise and sort it out.

Many thanks

Confused Merv M0WVE

2E0GZZ Chris <g5rvchrisdavis@...>

If got a ft991 usb port on back  can take a usb printing cable cat contrail

Sent from Mail for Windows 10