From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> on behalf of G7TMR Russell <g7tmrmsars@...>
Sent: 24 July 2021 01:11
To: msars@groups.io <msars@groups.io>
Subject: [Msars] Meeting Friday 30th July

Hello everyone,
YES we can return to Cyprus Hall on Friday evenings.
Masks or Faceshields not required but expect some will still wish to.
Social distancing not required but we need to respect others.
We are required to sanitise tables and chairs that we use so please do not rush out at the end and expect others to do it every time (hall are supplying materials).
Please let other members who are not on groups.io the good news.
So hope to as many of as possible on Friday.

Regards
Russell Nelson G7TMR
Hon Chairman
MSARS