M3VRE William Greenwell : Silent Key

Mike Mundy

Subject: M3VRE William Greenwell : Silent Key

I have been advised that William has passed away.
He suffered a heart attack on 16 January.
There will be a private family funeral on Friday 4 February.

/\/\ike G1TDL
The Homestead
Burgess Hill
RH15 0RQ

--
Mike G1TDL/G0GNV

G3XQM Tony

So sorry to hear this Mike.  William was quite a character. RIP William.

From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> on behalf of Mike Mundy <mike@...>
Sent: 01 February 2022 11:56
To: msars@groups.io <msars@groups.io>
Subject: [Msars] M3VRE William Greenwell : Silent Key

I have been advised that William has passed away.
He suffered a heart attack on 16 January.
There will be a private family funeral on Friday 4 February.

/\/\ike G1TDL
The Homestead
Burgess Hill
RH15 0RQ

--
Mike G1TDL/G0GNV

G4ZCS Chris

Thanks for the note, Mike.

We’ll miss “Willum” as he was a great character and a superb host.

Many memories of the radio events we had at Shermanbury as well.

RIP good friend.

Chris G4ZCS & Mary.

I have been advised that William has passed away.

He suffered a heart attack on 16 January.

There will be a private family funeral on Friday 4 February.

/\/\ike G1TDL
The Homestead
Burgess Hill
RH15 0RQ

Mike G1TDL/G0GNV

G6DGK Gavin

Dear All,
I am so sorry to hear the news about William and am sure that we shall all miss him.
Vy 73,
Gavin - G6 DGK