JS8Call This morning

M0WVE Merv

Pleased to say I had a 2-way contact with VK3YV this morning

We both had auto reply on each end and exchanged live signal reports etc, automatically as the operator was away from his keyboard. Hopefully next time will be there to have a kbd to kbd QSO.

73
Merv
M0WVE

M0XYF Berni

Very good. That's pretty cool.

Thanks for the heads-up on the JS8 QSO party at the weekend Merv, I chatted real-time to several people. It was such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Perfect for anyone wanting to try digital modes out and have a proper two-way chat. If anyone wants some help or advice on how to get started with this mode, they are welcome to get in touch with me directly or join one of our Zoom calls on a Wednesday or Friday night.

Even in the middle of winter, freezing cold wet weather, global pandemic, bottom of the sun spot cycle, we can still chat to people all round the world on Foundation licence power levels.

Berni M0XYF