JS8Call

M0WVE Merv

Have now started using JS8Call mainly on 40m and 15w PWR

I am leaving it running in the shack with a Heartbeat every 30mins.

Have had a couple of QSO’s so far and looking forward to receiving my first message in my inbox and maybe someone relaying a message via me too.

Merv
M0WVE

M0XYF Berni

Yeah, sent a sig. report to your HB last night on 80.

BTW, watched a good NanoVNA talk by Alan Wolke W2AEW via G-QRP club convention. Worth a look. Took my understanding a bit further.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f52LHhuOROM

Also this from the RSGB convention is worth a watch - on DSP - including a really good explanation of Nyquist's Theorem. The presenter is absolutely hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWFpx5Z3nF4

Berni

M0XYF