From: M5BTB Phil via groups.io <philjbrown1@...>
To: Msars <msars@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:00
Subject: [Msars] IET lecture 'To the other side of the world and beyond' Wednesday 12 May

If you intend to view this lecture which covers some aspects of amateur radio, please note that the advertised start time of 8:30pm may be wrong. 7:30pm is more believable. You may only view the Q&A session if you keep to 8:30pm. I have been caught out by this IET timing error before, possibly computer generated.

M5BTB