Help wanted

M6ZRJ Stella

Dear All

As a society we are asking if amung the members there are some of you that could come forward and give a short informal talk. The content of the talk could be anything from Radio to Flying, anything goes.

Please contact me via m6zrj@... 

Regards 

Stella 
Unofficial Programme Secretary 

Sent from Stella on the move. M6ZRJ 

G6YPY Sue

Hi

If I get back and am allowed out I could do one on my emigration on 24th September

XX

From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> On Behalf Of M6ZRJ Stella via groups.io
Sent: 08 August 2021 21:57
To: msars@groups.io
Subject: [Msars] Help wanted

Dear All

As a society we are asking if amung the members there are some of you that could come forward and give a short informal talk. The content of the talk could be anything from Radio to Flying, anything goes.

Regards 

Stella 

G8JBJ John

Happy to do one on auroral propagation. Or anomalous tropospheric propagation including ducting. Or even setting up a VHF station. 

NB, it would be as a webinar - since I'm in GM. But you could organise a projector and amp/speakers for those wanting to go to CP. Those not able to get there would link in as has now become normal.

John GM8JBJ

John Berry

Mob. 07553 250 919
Willowburn, Kirkton, Hawick, Scottish Borders, TD9 8QJ

On Sun, 8 Aug 2021 at 21:01, M6ZRJ Stella <m6zrj@...> wrote:
Dear All

Regards 

Stella