Fox Hunt Tomorrow 9th other Clubs welcome

M6ZRJ Stella

Tomorrow Evening Friday 9th July Come & Join the MSARS Fox Hunt

7.15pm ready for 7.30pm first transmission.

All the Hounds will be starting from Cyprus Hall Car Park.

Normally everybody meets there from approx 7.15pm.

Sealed envelopes will be passed out to those teams that take on the Foxes, inside will be the location of the Pub for those who give up!

The first transmission will be sent from the Foxes location at 7.30pm, we will be using 145.375Mhz +/- QRM, this will be 2 mins long and we will be then transmitting for 1 min every 15 mins after that at 7.45, 8.00 & 8.15 etc.

If nobody has found us by this point some general clues will be slipped out during the 1 minute chat so listen carefully or your drinking time in the pub may be short!

For those that are new to this you will need, ideally 2m Handheld & small Beam Antenna, Map (OS 198), Pencil, Ruler & Compass for plotting signal direction.

Alan G8YKV will write a short guide on how to go Fox Hunting for those that have never done it before and send it to you tomorrow for publication to go with this.

Regards

Stella M6ZRJ

Alan G8YKV

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

G6DGK Gavin

Dear Stella and Alan,

Sorry that I shall not be able to take part in support of the event and MSARS but hope that it goes really well with lots of entries,interest and fun.

Well done for organising it and keeping MSARS going well.

73/88,

Gavin - G6DGK.