Cyprus Hall

G7TMR Russell

To all members,
It would appear there is some confusion by members regarding the arrangements in place for our meetings, if you recollect that I posted 27th July regarding our return to regular Friday meetings, these have not changed.

Regarding the Surplus Equipment Sale planned for you the members we are planning to arrange the seating to please you (no legal requirement) also those that wish to wear masks that is your right.
We cannot stop anybody who has not been vaccinated from attending our meetings.
I hope this clarifies the situation as we have not had any revisions to the original conditions as to us using the hall.

The committee hope that all members who can make it on FRIDAY 22nd OCTOBER will attend to support this event as we try to put the past 18 months behind us and get back to pre COVID way of live so please if you feel you can assist in any way please reply to Stella as soon as possible.

Hoping to see you all there.
Regards
Russell Nelson G7TMR
Hon Chairman