Council grant towards new transceiver

G4AKG Peter

Hi Everyone
                 Following a meeting at Burgess Hill Town Council  this evening which I attended I am happy to 
announce that the Club will receive the Sum  of £800 towards the new transceiver. 
              A very big vote of thanks to Bernie who set up the paperwork for the application.  
On another note the council remember our attendance at the Town Day rather well and they stated that
they are very supportive towards us.
            Speak to you all soon
                  Regards
                    Peter
                     G4AKG

G3XQM Tony

Well done Peter and Bernie - Tony

From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> on behalf of G4AKG Peter <pcfandpdf@...>
Sent: 21 October 2022 00:19
To: msars@groups.io <msars@groups.io>
Subject: [Msars] Council grant towards new transceiver

Hi Everyone
                 Following a meeting at Burgess Hill Town Council  this evening which I attended I am happy to 
announce that the Club will receive the Sum  of £800 towards the new transceiver. 
              A very big vote of thanks to Bernie who set up the paperwork for the application.  
On another note the council remember our attendance at the Town Day rather well and they stated that
            Speak to you all soon
                  Regards
                    Peter
                     G4AKG

G1TDL Mike

Well done to all those involved. 
It is many years since we last received an award. 

/\/\ike G1TDL/G0GNV
The Homestead
Burgess Hill
RH15 0RQ

On 21 Oct 2022, at 00:19, G4AKG Peter <pcfandpdf@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone
            Speak to you all soon
                  Regards
                    Peter
                     G4AKG

Dick G0LFF

Congrats on the successful grant application

73 Dick – G0LFF

From: Msars@groups.io <Msars@groups.io> On Behalf Of G4AKG Peter
Sent: 20 October 2022 23:19
To: msars@groups.io
Subject: [Msars] Council grant towards new transceiver

Hi Everyone

Speak to you all soon

Regards

Peter

G4AKG

G4PTJ George

Msars is going places l,well done Bernie and the Team .
73 George G4PTJ