Clutter

G3XQM Tony

Dear Members,

To make space on this website, please delete any items that you feel have expired.

Kind regards

Tony G3XQM

M0XYF Berni

Hi Tony.

Which website do you mean?

Do you mind me asking why you're asking?

Thanks

Berni M0XYF

On 16/02/2021 19:13, G3XQM Tony wrote:
Dear Members,

To make space on this website, please delete any items that you feel have expired.

Kind regards

Tony G3XQM

G3XQM Tony

H Berni,

There are currently 43 Msars emails on the website most of which seem to be stagnant. Thought it would be good for a clean up - that's all.

Do you mind me asking why you're asking?

Thanks

Berni M0XYF

On 16/02/2021 19:13, G3XQM Tony wrote:
Dear Members,

To make space on this website, please delete any items that you feel have expired.

Kind regards

Tony G3XQM

G1DVU Martin

Hi,

I am also confused, which website ??

Some of us may not say a lot but we are neither stagnant or Clutter but still appreciate the information from the club.

Martin G1DVU / M0BMD