ATTENTION: Photo request for website

M0XYF Berni

Hi all.

I've been plugging away at the new website, experimenting and tweaking. It's going to have a simple, clean fresh look to start with, yet have the ability to be easily re-themed (made-over) with new templates or 'skins' in the future.

What I find that I'm coming up short on though is high quality images to make it look interesting and inviting.

I really want to continue to use the website as a shop window for the club going forward, and try to generate as much interest as possible in MSARS throughout Sussex and beyond.

That said, I'm pretty sure that you lot will already have a whole bunch of media sitting around in your filing systems that deserve an outing on the internet. I'd like you all to have a think and a rummage through your photo folders and see if you have anything that might be worthy of inclusion.

Some guidelines for you:

You MUST have outright ownership of the image rights. I don't want any legal surprises in the future. Please be mindful of showing peoples faces (or children) too, unless it's your own beautiful boatrace of course.

It must be original and professional. I don't just want some dusty yellowing Polaroid of your battered old radio balanced on your open sock drawer.

It should be bright, colourful, hi-res and well framed - or include something within it that meets those criteria that I can crop out.

I'm looking for a mix of vintage stuff, modern stuff, digital stuff, construction projects, antennas, event-based stuff etc. etc. The more varied the better. Outside photos tend to be good, as they're often bright and cheery, and tend to have less slippers/toothpaste/baby photos in the background.

Please see what you can do. I don't promise to use any given image, so don't be offended if I don't publish your most treasured snapshot. All images will be stored and possibly used in the future if the theme/colour scheme/story or context calls for it.

Please send your images directly to me at msars@mailfeeder.co.uk, and include a brief description of what they depict, in case I want to incorporate them in a future article for example.

No time like the present - do it now!  :)

Thanks,

Berni M0XYF

G3XQM Tony

Hi Berni,

Please help yourself to any of the images on the existing website.

73

Tony

Please send your images directly to me at msars@..., and
include a brief description of what they depict, in case I want to
incorporate them in a future article for example.

No time like the present - do it now!  :)

Thanks,

Thanks Tony