From: David Crawford <David.Crawford@...>
Date: 18 Sep 2021 15:27
Subject: Aspidistra and The Diplomatic Wireless Service
To: David Crawford <David.Crawford@...>

Hello,
         Recently I sent an email with a Dropbox link to a recording of the North Wales IET event "Aspidistra and the Diplomatic Wireless Service". A number of people found the link to be unusable.

The event is now on YouTube and can be viewed at North Wales IET Aspidistra and The Diplomatic Wireless Service - YouTube

The event was hosted from Wireless in Wales Vintage Radio Museum in Denbigh, North Wales. LL16 3HN. If you would like to visit, please contact me on this email address and we can arrange a time. Gwefr Heb Wifrau - Home

Regards

David

David S Crawford IEng MIET
Chairman Wales North
Institution of Engineering and Technology
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (“IET”) is registered as a Charity in England and Wales (No. 211014) and Scotland (No. SC038698). The sender of this email is acting as a volunteer, and not an employee, of the IET. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of the IET unless explicitly stated. The IET cannot guarantee that this email and any attachments are virus free.