Antenna Wire

G4UDU Phil

With recent talk about antenna wire

Is there any need for the club to purchase a reel ?

I have just been offered by one of our trade suppliers a 1000 meter reel of stranded antenna wire (I will get a sample and check out exactly what it is) for £100 + VAT. £120

Check out the dealers - its an AWFUL lot more than that !

Phil G4UDU

G4AKG Peter

Hi Phil
        Starting on my aerial today might have it done by Sunday !!  I will take a sample along to the club friday
to see if anyone else is interested  if that 1000 m is ok very good price ..
            73
                  and thanks
                        Peter