December on the radio
Here is something to keep you occupied on the radio
Its all in the UK but harder than it first looks due to the daily changing propagation - work all the stations on each of the modes - or just choose to do maybe one mode.
I am starting with CW & SSB and I may do data depending on the RTTY and PSK activity
Bronze award is not to challenging - I am up to 22 slots and we are still on day 2 and we have till the end of December
RSGB Transatlantic Centenary Tests – Rules
1. The historic call signs activated by RSGB members and Clubs are:
2. Activating stations will call “CQ TCT” or alternatively “CQ Transatlantic Centenary” on phone.
3. A QSO with a special callsign will be valid for awards on three different modes:
this will apply on each band:
160m, 80m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m & 10m
The maximum number of qualifying QSOs, for award purposes, with each special callsign will be 26; that is 8 SSB, 9 CW and 9 Digital.
QSOs with a special station will be worth 1 QSO point for each unique band/slot.
4. All QSOs must be made between 00:00 UTC 1 December 2022 and 23:59 UTC 31 December 2022.
5. Worked all UK Special Stations Awards will be available:
a. Basic – at least one QSO with each of the UK & CD stations
6. Special awards
The Top Scorer in the UK and the Top Scorer Internationally will each be awarded a trophy.
|1 - 1 of 1|