New Equipment Fund

G4AKG Peter

Hi everyone
                 As you may all be aware the clubs 2 transceivers in the shack are well past their sell by date. To this end  Bernie is approaching various
organisations for funding. A special account has been set up  within the treasurers remit  for this to be ring fenced for the purchase of radio equipment only.
  If anyone wishes to make a donation to this fund please see Stella at any future meeting.
                Regards
                 Peter
                   G4AKG

M0XYF Berni

Thanks to the committee, Peter and Stella in particular for sorting this out. I'm not a fundraising expert, but I'll have a go for the good of the club.

It will make my job easier if we can demonstrate where we are and how far we've got to go. If I can secure a grant from somewhere, it'll be a good start. In the meantime, if any of you have any contacts that you can tap-up for a donation, then please go ahead. I'm very happy to drop a small banner-ad on the website for any commercial entities, or to set up a Just Giving page (or whatever) if it helps. I'll be making a donation, and I'll be respectfully reminding you to consider donating, particularly if and when we get close to my initial target, which I'm going to set at £2,500. With that, we can get radio equipment worth having.

Unfortunately, the online donation form isn't currently working. Always something needs fixing!

Regards

Berni M0XYF