WebSDR Proposal Submission, Questions for the Committee and a Training Announcement

M0XYF Berni

I have now submitted my proposal for the adoption of the WebSDR project on the members section of the website.

https://msars.org.uk/homepage/members-only/212-proposal-to-msars-committee-on-the-acquisition-of-a-websdr

I have also submitted in the same section, two very important questions which I would like the committee to discuss at the next meeting and get back to me.

https://msars.org.uk/homepage/members-only/213-questions-for-the-next-committee-meeting

Finally, I would like to bring members' attention to the recent announcement on training in the news section of the website.

https://msars.org.uk/news/211-msars-is-to-get-a-new-training-academy

An interesting evening down the club this evening, and I look forward to Phil's write-up of the current antenna situation.

Enjoy your weekend everybody!

73

Berni M0XYF