Happy Everything

M0XYF Berni

Well, I hope everyone had a good Christmas break, and that you're all ready for New Year's Eve tomorrow.

I've added a few more events to the club website (from Stella's draft list circulated in November) and added an article on changes to the lunchtime net frequencies etc. so check those out.

I'll be running a Zoom net tomorrow evening in lieu of an actual meeting at Cyprus Hall, so grab a glass of something befitting New Year's Eve and join me for 40 minutes of not taking yourself very seriously. There may or may not be a radio net occurring, but I'll be Zooming anyway. If I get wind of a radio net, I'll be sure to let you know, and/or I'll hook it up on Zoom.

You can get involved here: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8807636403?pwd=eElPQmJzU0YzRzBLTGJzSGRlR2pxZz09

While I'm at it, don't forget to re-join the society for 2022. You really should have done that by now, so if you haven't then please consider doing it sooner rather than later. If you're undecided about re-joining, then please just do it. It's only £25, and the society simply won't survive if we don't carry forward the majority of this year's members into next year. At the last count we had 14 members that had committed, and that's just not sustainable.

Online joining instructions are here: https://msars.org.uk/homepage/join

Other than that, I'll wish you all a Happy New Year, and see you on the other side of 2021.

Berni M0XYF