Friday 22nd October HALL

M0LDP Dave

Hi Stella,

I'm happy to help Alan as assistant cashier if no one else is interested. My only concern is that I need to make a very early start Saturday (I'm driving at Amberley) so I'll need to get away promptly.

Kind regards
Dave M0LDP

On 7 October 2021 14:42:20 BST, M6ZRJ Stella <m6zrj@...> wrote:

Dear All

On Friday 22nd October we will be holding our first Surplus Equipment Sale since 2019.

This will be held in STARFORD HALL where we can space the chairs more.

Hopefully you have all had been sorting out your shacks ready.

What we would like to make the evening run smoothly is some volunteers!

1) Auctioneer(s) to help Chris M1CSE

2) Runners

3) Cashier to help Alan G8YKV

4) Kitchen to assist Stella M6ZRJ (Coffee, Tea, Cakes & Sandwiches)

The other thing that we would like is Raffle prizes.

Please help where you can as the Society is what you make it!

73

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

M6ZRJ Stella